White vinyl car decal measuring 11" x 12".
Installation is not included or provided by seller.
Tips for installing:
- When choosing a place for the image, avoid putting it in the way of wiper blades. If your car has back wipers, next best visibility is on the drivers side back window.
- Wipe off any dirt with glass cleaner with a cloth. (Paper towel tends to leave dust behind)
- Find a good center line vertically and horizontally on the window.
- Find the center of the image (on this image it is vertically just down from the main star above Troy's name and horizontally between the C and M)
- Match that center mark with the center mark on the window
- Peel up a small side of the paper on the back and fold it back. VERY CAREFULLY place the vinyl sticker on the window and rub it down to keep it in place.
- Slowly peel the back off, scrubbing the vinyl sticker down as you go. Use a credit card to work out any bubbles and ensure the image is stuck down.
- Once it is fully stuck onto the window, carefully peel up the sticky paper on the front. Be sure to peel back as close to a 180 degree angle as possible.
- Carefully clean your window off with some glass cleaner to get rid of any leftover adhesive.
Troy C. Marvin Car Decal