White vinyl car decal measuring 4" x 5".
Installation is not included or provided by seller.
Tips for installing:
- When choosing a place for the image, avoid putting it in the way of wiper blades.
- Wipe off any dirt with glass cleaner with a cloth. (Paper towel tends to leave dust behind)
- Find a good center line vertically and horizontally on the window.
- Find the center of the image (on this image it is vertically just down from the main star above the gloves and horizontally through the middle of the period after C)
- Match that center mark with the center mark on the window
- Peel up a small side of the paper on the back and fold it back. VERY CAREFULLY place the vinyl sticker on the window and rub it down to keep it in place.
- Slowly peel the back off, scrubbing the vinyl sticker down as you go. Use a credit card to work out any bubbles and ensure the image is stuck down.
- Once it is fully stuck onto the window, carefully peel up the sticky paper on the front. Be sure to peel back as close to a 180 degree angle as possible.
- Carefully clean your window off with some glass cleaner to get rid of any leftover adhesive.
Small Troy C. Marvin Car Decal